Templates & Artwork Specs
To ensure that there are no complications in the production of your badges, please make sure you adhere to the templates shown below. If you have any questions regarding your artwork please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our designers are very experienced in producing artwork for badges. If you would like us to produce the artwork for you please send any relevant logos or pictures, etc. that you would like us to include on your badge. If you are supplying your own artwork please read the following:
- Our studio is Apple Mac equipped.
- Artwork created in the following industry standard software packages are acceptable:
Quark Xpress, Illustrator (AI or EPS), Freehand (when saved as an EPS file), Photoshop (TIF, EPS or PSD) and Coreldraw 7 or below (please convert all fonts to paths). TIF, JPEG and BMP files are acceptable but must have a screen resolution of 300dpi and JPEGs must be set to low compression/high quality.
- Important: You must include all the fonts and images used to create your artwork.
- If sending a disc please include a colour print with your artwork.
- Please avoid the following formats: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Serif Page Plus, Corel Ventura and Word Perfect.
We can accept artwork by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org), on CD (to Big Dog Badges, 1 Heather Gardens, Fareham, PO15 6JB).